An all-volunteer Board of Directors representing Revolutionary War, historic preservation organizations, educational and community groups leads the Paoli Battlefield Preservation Fund.
Jim Christ – President
– Director Client Services, Integrated Software Solutions, Inc.
Sue Cory – Vice-President
– Retired Law Enforcement, Volunteer USO
Bruce Knapp – Treasurer
– Past President, Chester County Historic Preservation Network
Olga Leake – Secretary
– Educator, President Historical Military Impressions Inc.
Board of Directors
Bart Van Valkenburgh
– History Enthusiast, Member TEHS
– Liaison with Brandywine Battlefield Park Associates
– History Educator
– Malvern Historical Commission, Paoli Memorial Association
– Graduate Programs Director, Freedoms Foundation
– Legacy Marker Program
-Director, Accounting & Finance, OxiCool Inc
James Morgante, PhD
-Manager of Measurement & Evaluation, AO North America
–History Enthusiast, Volunteer USO
Adjunct Advisers to the Paoli Battlefield Preservation Fund
Sean Moir – President, Western Heritage Mapping
Wade Catts, RPA – Regional Director, Commonwealth Heritage Group, Inc.
Thomas J. McGuire – Author and Teacher at Malvern Preparatory School
Dr. David Orr – Professor of Archaeology at Temple University (Retired NPS Regional Chief Archaeologist)
Dan Sivilich – President of BRAVO, The Battlefield Restoration and Archaeological Volunteer Organization
Bill Troppman – Historian, Interpretive Ranger at Valley Forge Historical Park
Karen Marshall – Chester County Planning Commission