An all-volunteer Board of Directors representing Revolutionary War, historic preservation organizations, educational and community groups leads the Paoli Battlefield Preservation Fund.
If you would like to be on the board of directors or want to contact us, please click on this link.
Jim Christ – President
– Director Client Services, Integrated Software Solutions, Inc.
Sue Cory – Vice-President
– Retired Law Enforcement, Volunteer USO
Bruce Knapp – Treasurer
– Past President, Chester County Historic Preservation Network
Olga Leake – Secretary
– Educator, President Historical Military Impressions Inc.
Board of Directors
Bart Van Valkenburgh
– History Enthusiast
– Liaison with Brandywine Battlefield Park Associates
– Graphic Design
– History Educator
– Paranormal Enthusiast
– Malvern Historical Commission, Paoli Memorial Association
– Graduate Programs Director, Freedoms Foundation
– Co-Founder/President, Saving Hallowed Ground
– History Student
Adjunct Advisers to the Paoli Battlefield Preservation Fund
Sean Moir – President, Western Heritage Mapping
Wade Catts, RPA – Associate Director, John Milner and Associates
Thomas J. McGuire – Author and Teacher at Malvern Preparatory School
Dr. David Orr – Professor of Archaeology at Temple University (Retired NPS Regional Chief Archaeologist)
Dan Sivilich – President of BRAVO, The Battlefield Restoration and Archaeological Volunteer Organization
Bill Troppman – Historian, Interpretive Ranger at Valley Forge Historical Park
Karen Marshall – Chester County Planning Commission